Imagine it’s raining cats and dogs. Water has collected on the streets. Your footwear is soaking wet and smells. All of a sudden, your footwear snaps. Not a very pleasant thought, right? Crocs are here to banish these thoughts. It is no secret that Crocs and rains are synonymous with each other. Let us tell you why Crocs are the best pick for this season.
- They are sturdy– All Crocs footwear be it rainy shoes for men or rainy shoes for women are made from a unique foam resin material that lends robustness to the footwear. They take the shape of your feet and give you a snug fit. The rubber core and the slip-resistant bottoms won’t let your feet slip. Crocs’ iconic offering, The Clog, is designed to be flexible and provides a back strap for extra support. The flip flops by Crocs are very easy to wear and at the same time, offer a secure grip to your feet. Your Crocs can be worn all around the year and will last you not for one, but many monsoons.
- Your feet can breathe– During monsoons, closed shoes may be preferred, but they can very soon give off an unbearable stench. Crocs solve this common problem. The iconic Clog is a form of closed footwear that has holes in it, letting in the air for proper ventilation so that germs do not breed and your feet don’t smell. You can also opt for airy flip-flops, jellies or slides. All Crocs are waterproof and can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Light as a feather– You don’t want to be wearing clunky wedges or bulky shoes and feel like some weight is tying you down on heavily flooded roads. Now, you can get the same styles of footwear, but many times lighter! Find your perfect pair of lightweight Crocs ranging from heels, shoes, clogs to slides and everything under the sun and experience walking on air. It’s time to revamp your shoe closet!
- They are doctor-recommended– Monsoons mean more hustle. More hustle means more of walking and standing on your toes. Crocs have been touted as the best footwear for walking by many health care professionals. They provide arch support, massaging effect, cushioning, support to knees and back and a host of other therapeutic benefits. Even doctors themselves use Crocs in hospitals. The cherry on the cake? Crocs are Eco-friendly. They are a perfect choice this monsoon, for young and old alike.
- Great for the fashion-conscious – Keep your uncomfortable heels aside. You cannot even wear your chic leather footwear outside lest they get spoil. A pair of Crocs is the perfect alternative to don this season. Clogs are your best bet, with their waterproof Croslite uppers. If you want more options, there are many different types available for different settings- are it your home, office or a party. Yes, you can also lay your hands on the fashionable Crocs sandals or flats. Talk about both style and comfort!
- They are colorful and come in a wide variety– Every style of Crocs is offered in various colors and sizes. There are different types of fits available too- standard fit, relaxed fit and roomy fit, so you never have to worry about discomfort, shoe bites, and pain, this monsoon. Crocs also has many collections of kids’ rainy shoes. It has also introduced the latest Marvel Multi Light Collection for the superhero-crazed kids. You name it. Crocs has it. If you feel like it, in these dark and rainy times, maybe you can choose something as colorful as the rainbow!
- Get excellent service– You go to a store. Buy your favorite pair and go back home to see that you feel unsatisfied. In hindsight, you think, maybe you could have worn the other flats better. Don’t worry! Crocs offer quick and easy returns and provide warranty! Also, if you don’t have the time to go to a physical store in this rainy weather, you can order your favorite pair online from the convenience of your home. Crocs are always at your service.
So, now you know how to be better prepared this monsoon. Make sure Crocs are in your armor when you wage the fight against rains or any other season. Crocs believe that whenever you venture out, you should be comfortable in your own shoes and you should #ComeAsYouAre.